Advanced notice of the AGM – Sunday 7th April 2019
Please be aware that the AGM will be held onboard Shieldhall on Sunday 7th April at 11am.
- Welcome address by Doug Brodie, Chairman of Solent Steam Packet Ltd.
- To approve the minutes of the AGM held on 8th April 2018.
- To receive the report of the Honorary Treasurer and if approved, adopt the Annual Report of the Executive Committee and the Audited Accounts for the year ended 31st October 2018.
- To re-appointment of the Auditor – David Gambin Chartered Accountants and to authorise the Executive Committee to agree and pay the Auditor’s fees.
- To receive the report of the Membership Secretary.
- To elect 4 members to the Executive Committee. (In accordance with Rule 42, a number of members retire by rotation and are eligible to offer themselves for re-election).
- The Chairman will close the formal part of the meeting.
Following the formal AGM, short reports will be presented on the following topics: Fundraising
- Trading Company Matters:
- Marketing & Ticket Sales
- Marine Operations
Responses will also be given to written questions submitted to the Secretary no later than seven calendar days prior to 7th April 2019. Further questions will be taken from the floor as time allows and at the Chairman’s discretion.
Light refreshments will be available after the meeting at a nominal charge.