Half Yearly Meeting Agenda – 6th November 2016
The meeting will be held on the SS Shieldhall at Berth 110,
Sunday 6th November @ 11.00
1. Welcome – Chairman, Doug Brodie
2. The Charity – an overview of the year to date and strategic plans for the future, Chairman, Doug Brodie
3. The Trading Company – an overview of the sailing season and outlook for the next 12 months, CEO, Derek Burke
4. The financial position – an overview, Hon Treasurer, Dave Rice
5. Update on progress of Rule Changes, Hon Secretary, James Robson
6. Membership update – Membership Secretary, Jim Cusiter
7. Progress of the Saving Shieldhall Project, Project Co-ordinator, Graham Mackenzie
8. Question and Answer Session, Chairman, Doug Brodie
9. Close of Business and thanks, Chairman, Doug Brodie
Prior to lunch there will be a short talk by Collective Legal Solutions highlighting some of the issues and opportunities around Wills, Legacies, Inheritance Tax and related topics. It is an informal presentation in plain English covering some important issues that affect families every day.
Refreshments will be available at a modest charge.